FOR THE CAKE
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
1 tsp. kosher salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, softened
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. granulated sugar
4 large eggs
1 (15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
2 tbsp. Fireball whiskey
FOR WHIPPED CREAM FROSTING
12 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
3 3/4 c. cold heavy cream
1/4 c. Fireball whiskey
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
Pinch cayenne (optional)
Pinch kosher salt
Caramel, for drizzling
Fireball nips, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9”-x-13” baking pan with parchment and grease with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer (or in the bowl of a stand mixer), beat butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add pumpkin puree and Fireball and beat until incorporated.
- Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared baking pan and smooth top.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean, 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make whipped cream frosting: In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy.Add in cream, Fireball, cinnamon, cayenne if using, and salt and beat until medium-stiff peaks form.
- When cake is cool, cut into 1″ cubes.
- Place 3 pieces of cake in the bottom of each serving glass, top with a dollop of Fireball whipped cream, and drizzle with caramel.
- Repeat layering until glasses are full.
- Serve with a Fireball nip overturned in every serving.